Metalguard is a growing company looking for great people to join our team!
Are you a skilled construction worker with experience looking to work for an established growing company?
A great candidate for this job will have experience with ironwork or construction, including aspects of metal building repair. This includes metal roof repair, framing, wall panels, insulation, trim, and gutters. We have a lot of hours and a lot of work – we just need the right people to help us to continue to grow.
- How about plumb, level, and square? If you know that your off to a great start
- Do you like to work as a member of a team? We build positive, can-do teams.
- Do you think if you perform well you should be rewarded? We do too!
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Reliable transportation, preferably a truck
- Previous ironwork or construction experience is a plus
- Ability to work at heights and lift 50lbs
- Work location: Houston and surrounding areas
- Full-time employment
- Compensation based on experience
- Monthly truck bonus paid to Supervisors
Opportunity for Advancement
We are looking for people that can advance to a supervisor role and beyond. We will train the right people to help learn our industry and construction methods. If you have experience in metal buildings, steel, or are an iron worker it might be an easy transition. Installing metal wall panels or roof panels is a big part of our work.
Even if you don’t have the above experience, but want to find a spot where you can better yourself and are willing to put in the effort to learn, we would like to hear from you. Just tell us what your goals are and what sets you apart.
What we are looking for is someone who wants to grow, learn, work smart and hard, and do quality work. We want someone who wants to improve themselves.
Please tell us about yourself. Tell us about your successes. Why you are driven to be successful. We can’t call everyone, so please make it clear why we should call you. We are looking for construction workers and managers, not writers, so don’t worry about your writing skills. Simple is good.